Thursday, March 29, 2007

"An AutoBiography" - Lee Iacocca

Lee Iacocca - this man is a great motivation for me in person. The book has had an everlasting impact on me. I am quite sure... in future in case I loose hope on my career this will always guide me through.
The book is about his stuggle in life, the way he had risen from just a Marketing executive to just a step below Ford Jr. The way he got thrown out of Ford motors and then working for Chrysler. The world is sure not to forget him for gettin the motor company - Chrysler, out from bankrupcy and the way he recoverd all that was lost. He might be forgotten for his dedicated effort to Ford but not for the Chrysler... its taught me a lot in life... it has given me some lessons that I will like to keep along all through my career.
This is the book I read after "Made in Japan" and it was great to compare the two, great people. I for one liked the way Lee preformed his business than Akio. I dont know why but feel Lee is more closer to me than Akio in my thought and my views.
I liked reading this book, an inspiring life story... Think it would do good to any one who would like to get some motivation from real stories in life.

No comments: