Monday, April 2, 2007

"Its My Life" - Sangeetha Shenoy

This is a very different book I have read, different in the sense the way the real life experiences have been presented. All the articles make me feel so close to what I have seen in the life of people in real life, which made this more interesting.
The style of writing make reading all the more fun as you feel - that’s the way I like to speak.
Some of the suggestions made to take care about elders made a lot of sense to me.. felt that would have made a lot of difference in case it was followed. I liked the pun that was intended in the last topic... I made the guess right at the beginning, as there was a mention of "yep he is a doctor".
The narration has been exceptional and captivating in these articles. The lessons about financial management, self-independence are worth taking note of.
Thanks Sangeethaji for this wonderful collection.

I would suggest every one read it at least once... they will make no mistakes. (some of the pages were not printed thanks to some goof up by the publisher... well still a lot to worth reading.)

1 comment:

Sachidananda Benegal said...

Sumana said...

Yeah, Sachi...its really gud book. Very well described and how she managed family life, her hobbies, her work, money management, mind control, managing childrens... She has managed her life very well without any expectations or hopes or rely'g on childrens or busy hubby or family members..in this independent world...
Learned a lot n good book read.
Hey Thanks buddy for sharing that book. ;)