Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Jab We Met

Ah! I love the concept here.... the concept of "Child is the father of Man" to me has been really brought out well in this film....

While kareena's gives a new meaning to life of Shahid its basically the joy of child that is implied in here... its the child like action and the childishness itself that life gets to be appreciated well...

Another perspective that see in life and through my practical experience can understand is the impact that an action to challenge the philosophy of life can actually break the person really bad... its only when we look at the angle that we don't look at that we begin understanding the cause of such a challenge and we can realign or understand our philosophy of life better.... well seems like I am globing a lot in these movie reviews.... well cant help.... if I see the world the way others see it and be happy is there some value addition though my existence!!! or for that matter my review?

No comments: