Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ramdom mumbling- the old man & the child

there is child in me...
there is an old man in me...
all through my life these will be within me...

some times I am a child
some times an old man...
but i enjoy being both the child and the old man...

the enthusiasm of the child
mapped with the maturity of an old man...
its a blissful experience...

the child loves to play pranks
the old man wants to get the understanding of the worlds
I gain form them both...

the child wonders and experiences
the old man takes the experiences and makes thoughts...
I wonder, am I the wonder or the experience or the thought....

- Chi

This was an arbitrary set of lines which I felt like jotting down... all in a spark...don't know how and why... just wrote them...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good one[:)]
Very important fact of life in simple words!!!

Charan said...

hey nice one ...

glsandeep said...

Hey Sachi nice one...

very thoughtful poem...

Suman W M Sivachar said...

Again simple and good. Nice work again man! :)