Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Greatest Salesman in the World - OG Mandino

I had purchased this book long back...almost 2 yrs earlier...hadnt read the book till just a couple of days back.
During my internship at Quetzal, Bhushan had mentioned about the book and I recalled I had the book in my shelf...so this was on my "to read list" when I got back to Bangalore...
OG Mandiono has been regarded by many as one of the most widely read inspirational author. His books have been aclaimed to have changed the life of many...There is also a sequel to this book which I havent got my hands on... and am waiting to read...lets see when I get hold of it...
The book is about a world greatest salesman of his age and the principle he followed to reach the height he actually reached....the lessons to the salesmen are in the form of chapters in the book...each having one of which inspires us to give more to the work we do...
In brief these are the take aways...
  1. Today I begin a new Life
  2. I will greet this day with love in my heart
  3. I will persist until I succeed
  4. I am nature's greatest miracle
  5. I will live this day as if it is my last
  6. Today I will be the master of my emotion
  7. I will laugh at the world
  8. Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold
  9. I will act now
  10. Believe in your strengths and ask for guidance
Read the book if you are in a low phase and am sure each of these 10 lessons will help you transform your life.

No comments: