Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tashan

Man what is this!!! I dont get it!!!
It is so predictable is what I felt when I was mid way into the movie... I feel its as though the story was forced into without much thought.... The story makes a jugglery once then again and then again!!! what is the message in the movie...
Well I think Kareena says it when the 3 walk after killing Anil Kapoor - "Inside all of us there is some innocence, and we at some points are still ready to help one another."
Some stunts are good but the sheer quantity of this hyper action makes it not that genuine... looks like it was a ploy to showcase Akshay as the action hero who has re-emerged!!!
Not a great movie...would suggest not to watch it!!! unless you have a lot of time , money to spare and nothing to do...

No comments: