Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Wisdom from the monk who sold his ferrari - Robin Sharma

After who will cry when you die, the monk who sold his ferrari, this is the third book I have read by Robin Sharma. Why do I read his books? well not that it totally inspires me to do something that he says....but as I told you, he just helps me recollect and understand my own thoughts better.
This book is about personal leadership, how to transform the personal leadership into action and help the family grow better as a whole, through this 5 principles of family mastery he has tried to communicate simple yet profound messages. I second that the use of these principles would help us live a more fulfilling and complete life than we are leading now.
I would say, there is a message for everyone who wants to live a more complete life; if you are one of them, then go ahead have a read.

No comments: