Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The three mistakes of my life - Chetan Bhagat

This is one of the three books by Chentan, I have read all three and must agree...this is not one of this best...Five Point Some One, One night at a Call Center and now The 3 mistakes of my life...
His narration is good, but some where I feel there is no great strength in the story that he says...I personally believe the story has to be thought provoking giving the reader a completely different perspective...making him reflect on himself, see new avenues for growth or atleast some improvements....In none of the three books do I find such a thought provoking issue or agenda....Its only the narration that interests the readers... if coupled with the strong thought provoking story line I see a huge area for improvement....
I would say not all that great book to read.... My rating would be 2.5/5 for the book...

No comments: