Thursday, September 18, 2008

The greatness guide - Robin Sharma

There definitely something interesting in what he says... He repeats the same message, and keeps me going.

The greatness guide is a nice book, very small - similar to the book who will cry when you die. There are 101 chapters in this book, which remind me of the habit of journaling that he has. I picked up this habit from him from this book. I now write a journal daily, some thoughts that I value, something new that I learn.

A nice books to get back to the basic lessons, can be read in very quickly and get the summary of the route greatness which every individual wants to reach. As I would put it...its the basics that are very important to stick to; stick to the basics and you have a lot to achieve...

If you are searching for the book which would guide u to gr8ness, then this is one of them...

No comments: