Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some random thoughts on IIMB

The tag is one of the few things I will carry
unprotected unlike many as I walk out of campus...
to explore and realize my destiny...
this place has changed me a lot... given me a lot, taught me a lot...
I am nothing without the path I traveled hr...
I am still nothing coz a lot has been traveled b4 I came hr...
this place has humbled me.... and made me realize... its still u.. and nothing more...
It has made me a fighter.. made me realize my potential...
made me work harder...
over come the lazy inherent being that I generally am more often than otherwise...
I am in debt all thru my life for this place...
at the end its not the success or the failure that remains
its not the CG nor the RG that will be reminded...
its the way of life that shall remain...
.....

No comments: