Sunday, September 18, 2011

From a Bound Glass to the Free Air


Deep within the monotony around me;
All I see is many like me!
Compromising with the routine and the emptiness of daily life;
The water looked calm from the outside, but there lived a void inside.

Every new person walking in to the routine,
Like a colored drop, was lost,
Either being one of us,
Or occasionally, when many colored drops falling in
Painted us in a new gloss!

Everything around me was changing, yet there was no fulfillment.
Trapped! I felt in all this coloring and slow change.
Bound I felt like the millions around me;
It was the glass that held the water - that bound me.

The tranquility broke, as tough the hidden hand; had shaken the glass.
All the people felt the shake; it was only for a few who were now awake.

I was one of the few, whom the agitation drew,
Unhappy with the state around me,
I moved from wall to wall, bottom to top; In search of that inner peace.

In my confused search, I found –
A bubble - A bubble that grew out of the agitation around me.
On which I decided now to ride.
From the random motions – I was now moving to the top.

It had now opened up a new horizon to me,
As I raise to the surface;
The inner dissatisfaction, calms down,
With a larger view around

I sensed a new beginning,
With the mental agitation calming down
I was bound no more by the walls of the glass,
Or the image that stuck with many of the coloring around.

Freed from my bound; I moved on...
Liberated by the bubble, from the mental agitation,
This was now a new beginning - unbound, undisturbed.
I moved on...
Awaiting a new role – a new place.
I had but found in myself an inner peace,

- Chi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir this is beautifully composed....Really fantastic...keep the good work sir..Hope to c many mre to cum....


With regards,
srini...

Sahana said...

Very Nice.. loved it....filled with feelings. super likes :)

Tenzing Bhotia said...

The Spiritual SACHI...
The more you go deep within, the more you will be out of the Glass Bounds...

Well done bro... keep the search on...!!!

Thyagaraja Marathe said...

Good one.. Liked it

Sreeni said...

Poetry touches u more when u are already with the same feelings.... thanks for the poetry and the encouragement...

SANDEEP PANWAR said...

अच्छे शब्द, अच्छी बात,

Naveen said...

Sakathaagi express maadidiya sachi with a super analogy :-).... It is a FREEDOM poem !!!