Friday, May 4, 2007

The art of learning!!!

Learn from any one...and from everything.
This is a realization I got... may be many have a similar realization when they reflect back upon themselves.... Read on.... may be something might interest you.

Learning to me has been the most stimulating and exciting face in my life and will continue to be that way. There is a lot of knowledge out there, and we have to enlighten ourselves with it to live a more fulfilling and happening life.
I have realised that a lot of my fears have gone away by my habit (that's what it has become) of removing my ignorance... Learning and the knowledge it gives, puts me in a peace with myself. I have learnt to relax because I know now what my fears are exactly, I have learnt to counter them by my learning ability.
It has given me the strength to face defeat, I am in the process of learning so there is nothing that ensures victory all the while. I would like to take note here - "when I loose I don't loose the lesson." Its when I ruminate over my failure that I realise my ignorance in some of the portions. In such a phase, the process of learning makes the victory or defeat devoid of personal intentions and more open. In such a competition, we surrender our-self to the process of learning and not to the person who handles it. We don't take defeat or failure personal, we walk away with the satisfaction that we have realised we have to phase more... expose our-self more. The consequences become inconsequential!!!

In the process of this learning, I have learnt that we are never complete and in a lot of places I have had to learn it with a lot of ego clash (sorry cant help it... I have to improve that's it.). I only know now that we have a lot to learn from a lot of people.... its just our inhibition that prevents us from being more open. There is nothing that I can do without getting over my inhibitions... and all these are internal to me... I have to improve over time, with experience... I am no hurry.

I learn now from nature, from the people who help me, those who guide me, to whom I speak. Its been an appreciation all over when I look back to every single encounter with every single person, and every incident.


I am learning the art of learning is it!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really true. The quest to learn makes u more n more ..to explore. The more u learn the more u want to know...n better u know urself.

shashank said...

Yet again,U totally echo my thoughts.. The process of learning is by far the most enriching of all.. And the most enjoyable too. It is an end in itself.

Sachidananda Benegal said...

Nicely said Shashank... "an end in itself!!!"

Yes Sumana... u get to know another side of ur personality as well... rightly pointed out.